PSA Group company Citroën UK are packaging a six-month free trial of FREE2MOVE Connect Fleet telematics services with all vans ordered from the 1st April, and that’s not an April Fools announcement!
The offer is available on the Citroen LCV range covering the Berlingo Van, Dispatch and Relay models, allows customers to benefit from the full suite of Fleet Management, Eco-Driving and Geolocation services at no cost for the first six-months. Their Fleet Management system covers all three of the packs shown below through the online fleet management platform, with real-time data provided by on-board vehicle telematics.
What’s included in the Free2Move packs
As mentioned before there are three packs with the packs covering the following areas :
- Pack One ‘Fleet Management’ allows users to track distance and time behind the wheel, fuel consumption, mechanical alerts in real-time and automated tracking of maintenance and service alerts.
- Pack Two ‘Eco-Driving’ includes all of the features of Pack One with the addition of the analysis of each user’s driving behaviour, including acceleration, braking and cornering as well as providing personalised eco-driving tips.
- Pack Three ‘Geolocation’ is the most comprehensive pack. Included as part of the trial, it incorporates Pack One and Two with geolocation of all fleet vehicles in real-time, timestamped tracking of routes taken and analysis of downtime as well a system to reduce non-essential use allowing configurable geo-fencing.
What do you need to do ?
The FREE2MOVE Connect Fleet telematics services free trial is activated over the air for optimum customer convenience. Customers wishing to continue with the full suite of benefits, after the six-month trial, are able to do so for a fee of £12+VAT per month. Berlingo Van orders placed from 1 April 2021, will see list pricing lowered by £1,200 on Panel Van and £1,050 on Crew Van versions. mThis long-term and fundamental change to the UK business model, which has already seen list pricing across key models in the UK passenger car range reduced to new fair and transparent levels, has now been applied to Berlingo Van, the brands best-selling commercial vehicle in the UK.
Citroen ‘Pro’ Range
Effective from July 2021, all Berlingo Van trim levels will carry the ‘Pro’ designation to identify the new models that will benefit from further enhanced levels of safety equipment as standard. It will be available in four trim levels: ‘X Pro’, ‘Worker Pro’, ‘Enterprise Pro’ and ‘Driver Pro’. The best-selling ‘Enterprise Pro’ versions have :
- Air conditioning
- Rear parking sensors
- Cruise control with variable speed limiter
- One touch electric windows
- Heated and electrically folding door mirrors
- Tyre pressure monitor
- EXTENSO® modular folding passenger seat with pivoting writing table and load-through bulkhead
- Colour touchscreen with Apple Car Play™, Android Auto
- Front fog lights.
There is a new electric Berlingo Van ready for ordering later in the year featuring a 100kw (136hp) electric motor capable of up to 260Nm of torque. Connected to a 50kWh battery, ë-Berlingo Van achieves up to 171 miles from a single charge*. By the end of 2021, all Citroën vans will be available with a 100% battery electric offering, with New ë-Relay – the largest van in the line-up – sitting alongside the new ë-Berlingo Van and the already launch ë-Dispatch medium van.
Eurig Druce, Citroën UK’s Managing Director, said: “As part of our ‘Advance UK’ plan, our fair pricing policy is creating transparency and boosting customer confidence in our products. Our van range is recognised as being the reference offering in the segment and with the FREE2MOVE Connect Fleet telematics free trial we push further in delivering benchmark services alongside our award winning products.”